Are you ready for a new challenge?
My client are global specialists in the manufacture of forensic science equipment. They have a reputation for innovation and are embarking on an exciting new phase in their development with the introduction of ‘game-changing’ forensic technology.
Their key clients are government / law enforcing agencies with a focus on crime prevention/detection and national security issues. As such their products are in demand for cutting-edge programmes of national importance.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be based in the South Midlands you will be responsible/accountable for:
- Creating and executing project plans, and revising as appropriate, according to changing scope and requirements.
- Effectively applying and enforcing the New Product Commercialisation methodology.
- Actively driving project risk management.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Resolution and/or escalation of project risks/issues in a timely manner.
- Developing a PMO and shaping the project governance process.
You can expect to be exposed to a range of clients and to be working collaboratively with a dynamic management team looking to maximise opportunities. This is a rewarding role which will provide the successful candidate to shape the company’s project governance process and be a central player in developing the future of the PMO within the business.
Are you the right person?
My client is looking for talented project management professionals. You will have significant industry project management experience, ideally with relevant technical experience, gained in New Product Development (Hardware/Software) roles.
You will have:
- A clear understanding of project management including project planning, cost control, risk assessment, quality and resource management.
- Strong background in stakeholder management combined with commercial acumen.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, stakeholders, and cross functional departments.
- Delivered reports on project status to the project team.
- Proven internal and customer facing presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience of MS Project and Project Online. PowerBI skills would be an added bonus.
- Technical and/or Business Degree or equivalent qualification is preferred, together with a relevant qualification such as from APM (PMQ, PPQ), PRINCE2 or PMP.
This role may involve some international travel (as allowed).
Candidates should already have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visa applications for this position.
Job Type: Permanent
You will be taken to Indeed to apply.